Southlake Salon specializing in hair color
Liz Moore uses only the best hair color in the industry. Redken has quality ingredients to give you the best color, shine, and coverage all while keeping your hair healthy. We specifically use Redken Chromatics when providing an all over color service. See why we love it so much here. Redken is always in the forefront when it comes to bringing new products to the market. Being a salon that specializes in color we believe you are only as good as the color you use and we use the best.
When coloring hair, the stylist must take a few key factors into consideration during the consultation.
1. What color you have previously used, even if it was five years ago.
2. Hair elasticity and porosity; how much damage your hair has.
3. The tone and shade of your hair color.
4. The last time you had a chemical service done to your hair.
5. The hair products you are currently using. Not all hair products are created equal and it is imperative to be using the right ones. Using the correct products for your hair type and color will not only make your hair style lay the way your wanting, but it will protect you hair and prevent hair color from fading.
All of these factors play a HUGE role in deciding what your next hair color venture is going to be. We want you to look your best, we promise to always be honest and upfront when helping you change up your look. By paying close attention to detail we are able to ensure you are happy with your hair when you leave the salon.